Welcome to.. Let’s go again.. 1..2..3.. Welcome to Bearhug Channel! I fall in love with.. well, after my trip
to Yaowarat where we met all the middle-aged people. I’m reflecting my own happiness and found that I don’t get happy being in a fancy restaurant, but I’m happy getting to eat tasty food, not just those in malls. And I’m like.. [Watch out for the car] One of my friends told me that this place we’re heading sell the best pudding. So I’ve contacted the owner
and they let us come and record. So I’m wondering how selling
only pudding led them from Nana to.. [Watch out for the car!!] from Nana to Yaowarat.. you with me? Yeah. Though I’m not sure
when you’re gonna be hit by a car.. [That one!] Woh. PM 2.5 Go through PM 2.5.. You’ve ordered? Yep. I only ordered Black Sesame Pudding, Milk Tea Pudding,
Rambutan Pudding, Goji Pudding, and Pork Floss Egg Yolk Toast. Everything already! For this Chinese New Year! – What is it?
– Jujube and Roselle Pudding. Wow. We didn’t get any sponsor.
We were told that the pudding texture is good so we have to try. The price is not so cheap actually. Around 150 Baht! Expensive! What I meant is, pudding, in my opinion, should only costs 35 Baht or 3 for 100 Baht. This one costs over 100 Baht. But people said it’s so good. Worth the price. – So I wanna find out myself.
– More is coming! Wow. Not just a typical shop. They’ve registered as a company. See their Tax ID? Awesome. Here comes the revenue people. Hi there.
[You called me?] Customers are coming in all the time. So crowded. Guess what they told me. They asked us not to shoot after 4 p.m. because their customers will be all over the place. Crowded that this. Here he goes. That good? Look at the juice. It looks normal but
after a bite you can feel the moisture and rich flavor with a bit of a burnt scent. Not too sweet! A bit bitter. – Let me eat that too.
– Stop there. But he’s not a dessert person! Let me have some!!! He’s stunned! He won’t let me eat! Let me have a bite. Kan!!! She’s angry now. Take a photo of his face enjoying the pudding then. [Embarrassed] Wowww
[Milk Tea Pudding with Boba – 118 Baht] I’m so obsessed with sticky thing. – Here I go.
– Eat it! That a girl. Second bite. Woh. Hey.. The third one. Tell us now! I’ve never had such a yummy pudding in my life! Not the best one at first bite but too good to stop. This type of dessert is so dangerous. Like fried durian? Better than a heaven on earth! Soft and sticky. Rich in flavor. Eating this give you a picture of a whirlpool. Like a whirlpool or a storm. Eating it like a whirlpool sucking things. Such a charming texture. – Regular pudding is just go straight to your throat.
– Okay. But this one is like.. leaving behind
the love and tenderness for our tongue. Wow. Giving love to the tongue?! My opinion on this is, its texture is perfect for our tongue. Can you not say “texture”? – Sounds too premium.
– Really? Let’s change a word to make it more.. Well, the weight of its substance is.. just perfect for our whole tongue. The whole tongue?! Its weight is just right! That’s why we wanna keep eating it! Almost gone! [Goji Berry Pudding – 108 Baht] Next menu is.. the signature here. Your eyes almost pop out! For me, the taste isn’t the best yet I fell in love with its texture. If you think the taste isn’t that good, I’d say you come for the pudding texture. If you’re a pudding lover… Woh. Let me see it. What’s this thing? Gao Gee (goji berries)? When my grandma was here, well she’s passed away now, She said that “Eat this cuz it makes your eyes beautiful!” Nourishment! Eating goji berries will make your eyes beautiful? Take one big bite. That’s a lot of them. For beautiful eyes. What do beautiful eyes look like? More like popped eyes. Lol. I’m not good with black sesame, just so you know.
[Black Sesame Pudding – 128 Baht] So you can’t eat it? Can’t stop myself from eating it. Lol. Look at this.. wait!
[Insert first, San.] Look at the texture! Wow. [Black sesame is sticking in her throat] Need some moist. So it doesn’t hurt your mouth. – They’ll stick to your tongue, right?
– All over your tongue, teeth, Why is her body so twisted like this? What’s wrong? She’s bent. Her body’s bent. Her head is sinking! I feel like I’m inside the molecules of the tofu pudding, ready to become a pudding. Many Bearhug fans we met asked us whether this is acting. I say yes. Really? It’s not yummy actually. Not yummy? This is almost gone! Wait! Let me get the insert first. Nothing left! Wow. Her eyes almost pop out! Show us your teeth! The best one so far. Victory! You’re feeling the victory, right? I’m full. Let’s pause for a minute. This toast is something. How come it’s so juicy?!
[Pork Floss Egg Yolk Toast – 188 Baht] We should try it now. I’m not a fan of pork floss. You should try. Stop talking. I’m fat now. Okay for you? Okay but.. Okay for those who don’t like pork floss. Finish with Rambutan Pudding.
[Frozen Rambutan Pudding – 148 Baht] I don’t see how they all can get along.
[Frozen Rambutan Pudding – 148 Baht] Pudding normally goes with milk, doesn’t it? Right. How good it can be? Let see. What? Well, it can. Really? Well, they simply use the canned rambutan. Right. I see. Well, canned rambutan in syrup
with ice is a classic menu that kids love. With a soft pudding, if you don’t like desserts
with a lot of milk,this one will do. For sure. Hey, their name card is quite cool. Let me see. This is not something any designers can create. It’s made of a cardboard
with a stamp that’s not right in the middle. So artistic! – I want you guys to see their presenter.
– Where? See? – Wow.
– Is that it? – Presenter for real.
– Didn’t expect that. So beautiful. Rambutan! They all go together. For those who don’t like milk menu, you won’t be disappointed in this. Yummmmmy. To be honest with you guys, arriving at the shop at first we thought “shit, let’s not
do the vlog here. Nothing good here.” – We did cancel the production.
– Yeah. But after a bite.. Can’t stay still. I’m afraid that more people will come. Let’s keep this to ourselves. Let’s not post this. People will come and we won’t get to eat again. So after 100 times here, we’ll post the vlog. Just kidding! We should share good food with our friends. We get a lot of great places from our viewers. So many in our Google Drive. Still don’t make it all. He’s still eating! San, finish this for me. Can’t eat anymore. Thank you very much. Real yummy! So refreshing! So I’m wondering about the pudding. The tastiness of it is normally limited – to a certain extent.
– Yeah. Also, I’m wondering how selling only puddings can lead them to have 2 branches, both with big crowds. Popular without having to hire a star to promote. Here’s the star. Really? We were wrong. We were so wrong. So sorry that we almost deleted.. wait no,
[*At first we thought there are no stories here. Tastes good tho so we changed our mind”] almost didn’t make this vlog.
[*At first we thought there are no stories here. Tastes good tho so we changed our mind”] We can’t say sorry as usual. We have to do it the new way.
[*At first we thought there are no stories here. Tastes good tho so we changed our mind”] How? Sorry for entering your life ~
[Thai song] Kan. Yeah? All gone. Check this out. You want more? One more? You can’t just ask. What do I do? Sorry for entering your life ~
[Thai song] Just saw this, guys. We should get the queue but
we just barged in. Luck there were so many people. Now there are so many people! Like they said that it’ll be crowded around 4 p.m. Look at the stool! Used as a menu stand. You can’t just ask for the queue. We should.. Sorry for entering your life ~
[Thai song] I’ll let you guys know
about the location roughly without a map. Here is Texas Roasted Red Pork. Texas Goat Meat. Another Texas! Texas Parking. Texas over there too! Why so many things about Texas! Are we in Texas alley or something? Dunno. I just knew that pudding here is great. Nothing much for this vlog. We only want to share good food. Many people may wonder
why we didn’t take a tour behind the kitchen. There’s nothing to see. Everything has been made from the headquarter. They only have to take lids off and do the finishing touches. – Because of this crowd.
– Huge crowd. They have no time to cook. And I guess it’s better in terms of maintaining the taste. I’ll leave the information of Ba Hao Tian Mi below. You all are welcome to come and try. No need to memorize the name. Just remember that it’s “Pudding in Texas Alley” Everyone around here knows it. Remember this, the taste is not as great as the texture. Come and try yourself! [And we accidentally met the owner] The owner’s here now. Hello.
[Bua, one of the owners of Ba Hao Tian Mi] One quick question.
[Bua, one of the owners of Ba Hao Tian Mi] Why pudding? Actually, pudding is not our first focus. Our first place is a bar and a restaurant. There we have this pudding as our signature dessert. Customers quite like it. Some called and reserved the pudding. So we thought that we could do something about this, so we decided to open a pudding shop, to make it a main product. Crowded like this all day. After we launch this vlog, revenue people may come say hi. Well, hello. Paying respect in advance.