We Officially ENDED the Fastest Violinist Record
Oh my- Look at my face. I look so messed up. Oh my god, guys! r/lingling40hrs subreddit has hit… Guys. You need to practice. Get the merch. Have you seen our new merch? If you’re interested in merch restocking, put your e-mail on our website. We’ll be having a lot of… A M A Z I N G new merch coming out soon. So keep an eye out! In the meantime, we’ll be checking out your A M A Z I N G memes. “Guinness World Record has just announced” “that ‘fastest violin player’ is no longer an existing record!” – Ohhh!!
– Actually? Really? I’m glad we set a good standard… for the sake of violin playing! Thank you! Thank you world for supporting us! Thank you, Guinness World Record, for listening. “Our records managers are no longer able to” “monitor fastest musician records” “as it has become impossible to judge the quality of renditions,” “even when slowed down.” “it is not clear if all notes have been played fully.” “Read more about what makes a Guinness World Records title…” Well done, guys! We did it! Congratulations to everyone! “I found their comment…” OoOhHhhHHhHh!! – Oh yes!
– Oh, OH, oH, Oh! Oh yeah, it is them, Guinness World Record. OOoOHhHhhHhHHhHhh!! Here’s our comment there! AahHhhh… We destroyed the record! – This doesn’t exist anymore!
– Yeah! Change the title! This is- Let’s read the comments. I love this. No more sacrilegious bois! – We actually removed a category
– Interesting! from the Guinness World Records, guys. Yes, we did it! “TwoSet vids finally have an impact.” But that also means there’s not gonna be anymore – sacrilegious bois to react to!
– I know. I know. We need new content! – Yeah.
– No… I think the world can move on from here. – We’re evolving, culturally.
– Yeah. “Impossible to judge the quality.” “NO IT’S NOT!” “There’s an entire fan base learning” “from 2 guys who started a blog for fun.” “Just hire judges who know what th-” Imagine they hired us to be the judges! Hey guys, Guinness World Records, just so you know we can be the judge if you like! How would you judge it? Because even they say… If you were to slow it down, and they are hitting the notes. But one person played at 38 seconds, one at 39. – But the 38-second may be
– It’s more out of tune. – were slightly more out of tune.
– Yeah. – Or are we judging on articulation?
– How do you judge that? Are you judging on the quality of the sound? There’s so many things that… It’s just… How do you define whether the notes are accurate- like, correct or not, if it was like a little fluff that didn’t speak? Yeah. And how even is it? Are we playing by the music score? Or just purely measure… Yeah. Which is what I think they’re going for, but they didn’t really get it. All I know is we’re making a difference. Impact. That’s amazing! That’s so true! Ohh, when you start too fast. Things are now in motion, cannot be undone! – Or like a conductor on a concert goes too fast.
– Oh yeah, so screwed! Coz you go too fast. Oh my god… I hate it when the conductor panics and goes too fast, – and the whole orchestra is just like “Bruh.”
– Oh my god. Yeah help. Concert time, man. Got away of it! Wow! That’s kinda true. Just play like Despacito. Yeah, everyone’s like A M A Z I N G !! A M A Z I N G !! Oh god… I don’t get it, but that’s a funny face. Yeah. Oh right! I get it! Someone made an arrangement. But then they’re like “You have sheet music.” Yup. Ling Ling! McDonald’s! What is this side job? Maybe Ling Ling just owns McDonald’s. We just… – Would you like a side of 40 hours with that?
– Yeah. Oh… No. “Will TwoSet keep their promise?? 7 more months…” Oh, this is the piece that Ziyu was playing! Yup. We gotta do it. Did we say we, or I? “WE WILL PLE-” *laughs* I think I remember I said it as a joke, but then you were like went along with it like “We will do it.” Hahaha! But does that mean we can learn like half of the piece each? Coz we is… is a team effort. Alright, so December this year, December 11th. Alright guys, we will- – I know what I’m gonna start practicing from now on.
– I don’t wanna make another promise! Should we do it? I don’t wanna make a- I guess we made a promise. Alright, you know what? Yeah, but we’re learning it. Doesn’t mean we have to play it like performance. Yeah, we’ll learn it! – We’ll just-
– And we will give you the results of what happens. We’ll just tell you that we learnt it, but we won’t show us playing it. Maybe we can do it like a live- Nah! Not putting any ideas. Hopefully, they’ll forget. – Oh.. man.
– Electrolyte, oh… Did you see the comments in the video? Every- All, like the engineers, scientists were like “Nah, that’s complete-” It’s like “Technically, electrolytes would be burning the wood.” Yeah yeah. “Woods are bad conductor.” Yeah, woods are bad conductor. Can you imagine having electron- ZzZzzZZZzzzZz!! Oh, here we go. “One.” I saw it coming! That’s so true. – When you get that one hour.
– One! It is hard, you know? Practicing like… Quality practice. Yeah. One. You should be like Iron Man. “I practice 3000.” Oohhh… Oh, that’s so close to truth. It’s kinda funny. Maybe if the conductor was good enough, we don’t- I mean wut? – It’s a lot of pressure as a conductor, to be honest.
– Yeah, it’s hard. It’s hard. Like you gotta listen out to all these parts. You got hundred musicians glaring at you. You know I remember once I was in- playing in a professional orchestra. I asked my deskie, who have been playing there for 20 years. I was like… “How do you find an orchestra” “that usually responds to different conductors?” Coz you know every week’s a new conductor usually, right? It’s basically the conductor has to earn – the orchestra’s respect in the first 20 minutes.
– Yeah. It’s like you like it, or you don’t like it. And if the conductor has their respect, the orchestra will follow every word. But if you lost respect, the orchestra will not follow you, – and they will just do their own thing.
– Yeah. It is like an audition. – Yeah.
– You literally have 20 minutes. Otherwise your whole week is just gonna suck! Yeah, they’re just gonna like not care about you. That’s pretty rough. Ooohhh! I feel like that was direct shade to someone that they know in their life. Yeah. Oh, Vov Dy- A M A Z I – There’s one thing wrong about this one. I’m not sure if you can have David Garrett and Ben Lee together, to be honest. If there’s a spectrum- -of scale. David Garrett will be here. and then like… Vov Dylan will be like… just… below. You can’t even see it. And then, Ben Lee is like… You still can’t even see it. Just a little bit higher. PRACTICE!! Dude, that’s awesome! Nice! Keep it up! Woah, that looks shiny violin! Congratulations, who is this person? Nice, 4 fine tuners. The person’s called… Armand… – Kalo.
– Armand! Keep it up! Dude, that’s awesome! That’s so cool. We’re making a difference! Wow… “so I draw TwoSet bois on…” That’s so cool! I’ve got a bubble tea as well! Dude, that’s awesome! I’ll actually try skateboarding on it, if I got- I actually have the… – The jump- I know!
– That shirt. – If I knew how to skateboard, I’d totally…
– Yeah yeah. But, I just don’t. I don’t think it’ll end up well. Yeah. Aw, thank you guys. – What a flattering photo of us.
– Yeah. Great shots. “How it should have ended.” “Expectations.” Guys, we tried. Yeah yeah. Something went wrong with evolution. Hahahahaha!! Yes!! That’s sooo good! I would love to see the two just like battle each other out. 24 karat gold versus NASA chip violin. Yeah. I N T E R E S T I N G ! Ding ding ding! Play your best, guys! In case you missed the beginning, put your e-mail list in our website to be first to know about the restock! And new merch designs. Thank you! Yeah yeah! Support Ling Ling! I mean Ling Ling doesn’t need support, but…